My children love these healthy chickpea nuggets! They have no oil, sugar or salt. Enjoy!
- 1 can chickpeas, mostly drained
- 1/3 cup panko
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend chickpeas, oats, garlic powder, nutritional yeast, onion powder, and black pepper.
- Form into nugget shapes and roll in panko crumbs. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Recipe adapted from The Kitchn