Go-To Tofu Scramble
Prep time: 10-12
Cook time: 6-8
Total time: 16 mins
This tofu scramble is flavorful and full of veggies and spices. It’s super-healthy and filling.
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped with stems removed
- 3/4 cup extra firm tofu, crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded potato (I use frozen hash browns with no oil)
- 3/4 cup chopped zucchini
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped white or yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Heat potato, zucchini, red pepper, onion and vegetable broth in a skillet over medium heat until onions start to become opaque. This should take four to six minutes.
- Reduce to low and add garlic, spices, tofu and spinach.
- Cook while stirring for two minutes or until warm.
- Remove from heat.